Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can tattoos be corrected?

Options
  • 11-10-2011 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Really happy with my tatoo but the scabbing stage has taken a little of the colour and damaged a little of the design. Is there likely to be anything that can be done?.
    Tanx
    Z

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Freiheit wrote: »
    Really happy with my tatoo but the scabbing stage has taken a little of the colour and damaged a little of the design. Is there likely to be anything that can be done?.
    Tanx
    Z

Once the tattoo has healed, if you go back to your tattoo artist then they will generally touch it up for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Yeah, your artist should have told you to come back for a free touch up while you were getting it done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

Thanks,no he said nothing of the sort. I'll go in the and ask him for a touch up regardless.

That was my first,still a bit of scab nearly 4 weeks on. Would like a flower on my lower back now,maybe blue.

My foot though for a while hurt a lot,was lame I'd say for more than a week. What's it like on the back? a price worth paying?.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

That was my first,still a bit of scab nearly 4 weeks on. Would like a flower on my lower back now,maybe blue.

My foot though for a while hurt a lot,was lame I'd say for more than a week. What's it like on the back? a price worth paying?.:)

My girlfriend has the top of her foot and a large piece on her back. She said tge top of tge foot was excruciating in comparison the back is a piece of cake

• Advertisement

Really? thats quite surprising. The back is an area that afflicts a lot of people anyway,a little bit on an off myself and I wouldn't like it to be in a state of self inflicted agony:)..however no doubt whether it be weeks or months I'll go for it. Maybe discuss it when I call in for my 'top up' which I was never offered!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭xo.mary

I'd get my entire back tattooed rather then get my foot done again! I have a small tattoo on the top of my spine, and yeah, it hurt but it wasn't that bad. About half/1 third of the pain than the one on my foot!

Advertisement