Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coal and chimney cleaning

Options
  • 11-10-2011 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Looking for a chimney clearner referals if possible please !!

Whats the best value on coal around the city , Its getting chilly so i bought a bag of black diamond smokeless coal , 20kg for €10
    surely better value out there ????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Bob Ashford.
    <number snipped, see charter>

Highly recommended. He was extremely quick and efficient, lovely guy to deal with, and good and cheap too, I think it was either twenty or forty bones last time I used him, not too sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 goldilocks77

Could someone please pm me with his phone number? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭scrubber72

can someone send bobs number on to me, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Unrealistic

Looking for a PM too please (he's going to be busy ;))

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Whats the best value on coal around the city , Its getting chilly so i bought a bag of black diamond smokeless coal , 20kg for €10
    surely better value out there ????

Looking for good value coal here too.....
    (bags)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Flemings Petrol Station on the Tuam Rd here does 20kg bags of smokeless nuggets for €6.90 & another brand for €7.90.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

polish coal at carnmore stores 9e. as for the chimney cleaning we done it ourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

Could I please get the name & number of chimney sweep too? Also, how much does he charge?
    Thanks.

Advertisement