Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City to Belarmine Stepaside

Options
  • 11-10-2011 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. Is there a Luas that i could grab (if so what stop do i get off at) or a bus and if so where does that bus leave from in the city.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭reprazant

The number 47 bus will bring you to Belarmine but it only goes from Donnybrook.

There is a luas stop close to Belarmine but I can't remember which one it is, looking at a map, it might well the 'The Gallops' stop. It involves about a 10 or 15 minute walk.

If you are leaving from town, the easiest way might well be to get the luas to Sandyford and then get the 47 from there to Belarmine.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,745 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

reprazant wrote: »
    The number 47 bus will bring you to Belarmine but it only goes from Donnybrook.

There is a luas stop close to Belarmine but I can't remember which one it is, looking at a map, it might well the 'The Gallops' stop. It involves about a 10 or 15 minute walk.

If you are leaving from town, the easiest way might well be to get the luas to Sandyford and then get the 47 from there to Belarmine.

Totally wrong information regarding the bus route which changed over a year ago.

The 47 starts opposite Pearse Street Garda Station and operates via Nassau Street. Full timetable and route map are here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭reprazant

Opps!

Cheers. Much handier now. Made no sense as to why the bus only went to Donnybrook.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stevensi

Thanks for that!

Advertisement