Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a good removal man/company?

Options
  • 11-10-2011 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Im looking for a removal company to bring one sofa from suffolk in the uk to mullingar, it seems an impossible task..i'm at my witts end, i was registered with shiply.co.uk, all thats on that website is cowboys, I am quite flexible with dates, but i would like it moved as soon as possible, can anybody recommend someone, please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

I've heard good things about 'man with a van' - google it

• Registered Users Posts: 78,385 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Moved from Commuting & Transport.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

dungay wrote: »
    Im looking for a removal company to bring one sofa from suffolk in the uk to mullingar, it seems an impossible task..i'm at my witts end, i was registered with shiply.co.uk, all thats on that website is cowboys, I am quite flexible with dates, but i would like it moved as soon as possible, can anybody recommend someone, please

When do you need it done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

I haven't used them but movingireland.ie advertise a single item service and supposedly do international moves.

Just saw it on their website while looking for apartment movers, no idea what they charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭scaryfairy

hi

we used http://www.vantasks.ie/ - they were very good (on time, efficient, polite & helpful), and the prices were decent, too

good luck

• Advertisement
Advertisement