Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Womens Newline Compression Capri Tights

• 11-10-2011 2:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

Any ladies have these? I've been looking online, and they seem to be the most reasonably priced (€50). From your opinion, are they of much benefit, or is it a case of getting what you pay for.

I have quad guards, which I find great for recovery, but would also like a pair of compression capri's for LSR's.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

Hi Ruby,

I know its 6 months later, but did you buy these and if so, what do you think ?

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Hi there, I did buy them, and find them good. Very comfortable to wear. And a reasonable price too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

RubyK wrote: »
    Hi there, I did buy them, and find them good. Very comfortable to wear. And a reasonable price too.

Great. Thanks a lot. I am having the same dither you had, trying to decide whether to splash out on the mega-expensive ones or buy a "better value" brands.

Thanks

Advertisement