Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do old EA Fifa games still work online?

Options
  • 11-10-2011 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭

If i buy a cheap Fifa 10 for €6 in Argos will the online gaming still work on it?

I think i read somewhere that EA Games switch off the servers after the newer games are up and running.

Can someone please clarify as i was planning on buying Fifa 10 later today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Fifa WC still works but can be sticky joining the EA Servers and take a few attempts (maybe only casue FIFA12 went live when i was last playing it) , I play that a bit still would recommend you pick that version up if you can find it. If you buy Fifa11 you will have to buy and online access code afaik. No code required fro FIFA10.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

there's the up-to-date list of service shutdowns from EA - no sign of the newer EA sports titles yet - wouldn't be surprised if they do another shutdown at the end of this year.

Advertisement