Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window Cleaner

Options
  • 11-10-2011 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a window cleaner and what kind of price are you looking at for 3 bed house?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Can anyone recommend a window cleaner and what kind of price are you looking at for 3 bed house?

Heres who i use..... his name is Karl

http://www.gleamingclean.ie/services.html

€70 for inside windows and outside ...€35 for outside only.... very reliable and local lives in delgany...

my house is 4 bed...with alot of windows...
    so i assume a 3 bed price would be slighty less :D

he cleans windows frames too - highly recommend him

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

Thanks for that but boy was that more than I expected. I'm only looking for the outside to be done. Windows will have to stay dirty so ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Thanks for that but boy was that more than I expected. I'm only looking for the outside to be done. Windows will have to stay dirty so ...

well maybe call him or email him... i got my done in May... and am due to get them done again... he may be doing better prices now... its worth a shot :pac:

also my house is 4 bed... with lots (too many) windows... that maybe why mine costs €35... he may do a 3 bed for less...

email and see ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Two Boys

Had no idea it was so expensive, I remember getting my front facing windows done when I lived in Stoneybatter, yer man did myself and the neighbours for 3 quid, we had 4 windows between us:) it took him about 5 minutes.

Honestly if I ever want to start a Business it will be some form of cash in hand cleaning work, windows for €70 and house.
    I can babysit for €10 an hour at night, who needs a proper job.....

Advertisement