Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tallaght aldi

Options
  • 11-10-2011 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭

hello guys,

can anyone tell me if aldi Tallaght in belgard is the one near the tallaght shopping center.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

yes that one is it the one in belgard road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

There is an Aldi on Belgard Road (not within walking distance of tallaght Town centre). I would imagine this is the one described as "Belgard".
    There is another Aldi close to Marks and Spensers behind tallaght Town Centre. This one is closer to tallaght town centre then the belgard Road one!
    I think the official location address for this one is Belgard Square West so don't get the 2 mixed up!

Sundew wrote: »
    There is an Aldi on Belgard Road (not within walking distance of tallaght Town centre). I would imagine this is the one described as "Belgard".
    There is another Aldi close to Marks and Spensers behind tallaght Town Centre. This one is closer to tallaght town centre then the belgard Road one!
    I think the official location address for this one is Belgard Square West so don't get the 2 mixed up!

So there are two aldi in tallaght.

the address I was given was
    Aldi Belgard Road
    Belgard Road
    Tallaght, Dublin, IE

IS THIS THE ONE AT TALLAGHT CROSS WEST.

So there are two aldi in tallaght.

the address I was given was
    Aldi Belgard Road
    Belgard Road
    Tallaght, Dublin, IE
    IS THIS THE ONE AT TALLAGHT CROSS WEST.

The address you have been given is the Aldi branch on the Belgard Road and NOT the one at Tallaght Cross :)

Sundew wrote: »
    The address you have been given is the Aldi branch on the Belgard Road and NOT the one at Tallaght Cross :)

sundrew thanks alot, not to doubt you but can anyone confirm these as well.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Nope the one on Belgard Road is the one right beside the Belgard Luas stop

The store at Tallaght Cross is ''Aldi Tallaght,Belgard Square West,Dublin 24.

If you go to Aldi.ie and look at the store locator is gives the map and directions to where it is.

http://www.yellowmap.de/partners/AldiSued2/Html/Info.aspx?Ebinr=PKXA24B046GCF81&SessionGuid=fedede2f-31e3-4e0e-94b7-2229cd97b031&ClearGroups=MapNav%2cGeoMap&ClearParas=Print&DetailInfoView=2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

According to their store locator the store we call Tallaght Cross they have it as ALDI Tallaght, Belgard Square W, Dublin 24, Tallaght

Surprised still open that shop is always empty, since opened hardly ever had more than 10 customer at a time any time been there.

This is confusing,

so this address given to me Aldi Belgard Road Belgard Road Tallaght, Dublin, IE is the aldi at belgard road not the one in tallaght cross.

Am i right or wrong ?

This is confusing,

so this address given to me Aldi Belgard Road Belgard Road Tallaght, Dublin, IE is the aldi at belgard road not the one in tallaght cross.

Am i right or wrong ?

You are correct, Aldi Belgard Road, Belgard Road,Tallaght, is the store pass B&Q on the left hand side.

thanks very much guys.

• Advertisement

guys how far off are the aldi from each other. 10 - 15 walk ?

guys how far off are the aldi from each other. 10 - 15 walk ?

According to Google maps 20min

It's a very swift 20 minutes walk. I would allow myself 25/30 minutes if you have to be there for a specific time!

Advertisement