Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Niceol Blue and The Coppper Soul

• 11-10-2011 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hiya!

Our Debut CD is just finished, and we're about to launch with a big party in Galway and Dublin next month.

Here's a sneak peek:

http://www.breakingtunes.com/niceolblueandthecoppersoul

I'm very interested in what you think - thanks!

Niceol Blue

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 ANTWON

Wow Wow Wow, not only have you got the voice(ur probably what Debbie Harry would have sounded like with an acoustic guitar) but the songs as well. The lead guitar is a bit over the top on the 1st song but everything else is super. Keep up the good work. Oh my oh my, oh my oh my.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Great stuff folks! Looking forward to catching one of the launches.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭bluevoice

Thanks for the kind word folks. Really excited for the Galway leg of the album launch. Tomorrow night in The Townhouse, Spanish Parade, Galway at 8pm.
    We'll be joined by some very special guests!...

Hope to see you there if you're out West, and watch this space for the Dublin leg of the launch. :D

Dublin launch of Niceol Blue & The Copper Soul's Album - 'Rise' is happening on Thurs 24th of November in The Workman's Club, Wellington Quay.
    We'll have a launch party gig and are looking forward to a great night there.
    CDs will be available at a special launch price on the night.
    Doors are at 8pm and Admission is free!

'Rise' is now available to purchase (singles and full album) for download online at CD Baby, itunes and Amazon

Galway folks can also buy the CD in The Crane Bar, Garavan's Pub, Charlie Byrne's Books, or Kelly's Café and Opus II music, both on High St.

Please let us know if a shop in your area would like CDs to sell too.

Hope to see Dublin folks at the Launch next week! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Will be in Dublin tonight so will be there. Fair play guys!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭bobbaggio

excellent! Great music

Thanks for listening, folks!

Just an update, you can listen to the whole album now at our bandcamp page, if you so desire. :)

Thanks again, much appreciated!

Advertisement