Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primal Scream O2 Dublin 29 December 2011

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

I'm not really into Primal Scream but my OH is so I got him the tickets for his birthday.
    All I can say is wow, I really enjoyed myself I thought the band sounded great. I'd go and see them again in a heartbeat

• Registered Users Posts: 14 jdubbleya

Decent gig, venue did feel a bit big but I had only ever seen them in small venues in the past.

The sound quality was a bit below what I expected from the o2

Really nice crowd in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Quentinkrisp

I'm just gutted they didn't play Kowalski :(:D
    They left out 'shine like stars', the last song on the album, but otherwise it was a great gig, and they played brilliantly.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Quentinkrisp

jdubbleya wrote: »

Really nice crowd in there

Well, apart from the tanked up fucknut who threatened to stab me and my friend for no reason other than standing in front of him:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

kingtubby wrote: »
    great gig!

20 mins of higher than the sun was mind blowing

"I hope some of you are higher than the sun!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Garlic Suplmnt

I was under the impression that Mani had left the band in October after the Stone Roses reunion was announced. Was great to see him, 2 living legends on the same stage..

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

Well, apart from the tanked up fucknut who threatened to stab me and my friend for no reason other than standing in front of him:mad:

were you standing up at the barrier at the left hand side? i was beside some blind drunk lad in a white top who was threatening 2 lads for standing "IN MY SPACE!". yer mans mates were mortified. it was comedy gold though, when movin' on up started it was hugs and apologies all round from the drunk lad. the healing power of the Scream eh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

CashMoney wrote: »
    I'll be honest. I thought it was absolute sh1te and Bobby Gillespie is as talentless as he is irritating.

Not really sure what you expected from the gig - didn't you look at some of the Screamadelica stuff on youtube beforehand?

I loved it - 3rd time seeing them doing the album :pac:

Advertisement