Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayo Library Online

Options
  • 11-10-2011 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Do you have a library card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭RHJ

This post has been deleted.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

The number on the card goes in the first field, and you have to get a PIN number for the second. It's been a while, but I think you get the PIN number in one of the library branches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭gizmo555

oscarBravo wrote: »
    The number on the card goes in the first field, and you have to get a PIN number for the second. It's been a while, but I think you get the PIN number in one of the library branches.

The default PIN is 1234.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Yamo2004

gizmo555 wrote: »
    The default PIN is 1234.

It seems 1234 no longer is the default. Anyone else got any ideas? Do you have to go to your local branch. I have the barcode on the card, but no PIN number. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭gizmo555

Yamo2004 wrote: »
    It seems 1234 no longer is the default. Anyone else got any ideas? Do you have to go to your local branch. I have the barcode on the card, but no PIN number. Thanks

Are you sure your card isn't expired? It has to be renewed annually and if it's not, the online login will stop working, but it won't say why. You'll just get a repeated message that your login name and/or password are invalid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭HarryPotter41

Yamo2004 wrote: »

My card was valid and the default pin didn't work so I think they removed a default. Next time you are in your library request a pin, they ask you what pin you want to use, put it on your account and you are good to go. It makes using the library a pleasure with access to renewing books online and even checking if a title you want is in.

Advertisement