Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rip Curl Pro Peniche

Options
  • 11-10-2011 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Anyone heading to the Rip Curl Pro in Peniche next week?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ohurme

I'm heading there on 14th till 21st - got lucky with the event being there at the same time. Hope the waves are not too crowded though.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 roberb

Was there two years ago. There was plenty of waves despite the crowds so should be the same, looks like it will be a great one. I'm staying in the Baleal beach house with surfholidays - you in the same place or one of the other camps?

I'm staying in Surfcastle, I think its close to your camp. I'm there late Friday evening, would be grand to meet up for a pint or surf :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 darragh97

ohurme wrote: »
    I'm staying in Surfcastle, I think its close to your camp. I'm there late Friday evening, would be grand to meet up for a pint or surf :)
    Lucky lucky, wish I was going. Check out a spot called 'Papoa' it further out on the peninsula, if it's pumping, it's fantastic , glassy reef break and never crowded

darragh97 wrote: »
    ohurme wrote: »
    Lucky lucky, wish I was going. Check out a spot called 'Papoa' it further out on the peninsula, if it's pumping, it's fantastic , glassy reef break and never crowded

Thanks for the tip, I will certainly check it out. It seems we are getting good NW swell there early next week...

• Advertisement
Advertisement