Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room Mates Wanted - Apt in Sunnyside NY

Options
  • 11-10-2011 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi, after being unsuccessful finding a suitable apartment when I returned to New York in August, I've now taken on a beautiful 4 bed apt, top flr of house on the Sunnyside/Woodside border in Queens and am looking for room mates for 2 of the bedrooms.

So if you have any Irish friends or relatives in the area looking to share please pass along the details, or you/he/she/they can pm me on this board for more info.

Apt was painted yesterday, so as of today (Oct 11) rooms ready to move into. Bedrooms are unfurnished, however, I've practically got most everything else for the pad. It's bright, airy, clean and one block to the #7 train.

Cheers
    :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 powell

Meant to add short term rental of this apart is ok too!

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

PM sent!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 bearnabeauty

Is this room still available??

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Steed

powell wrote: »
    Hi, after being unsuccessful finding a suitable apartment when I returned to New York in August, I've now taken on a beautiful 4 bed apt, top flr of house on the Sunnyside/Woodside border in Queens and am looking for room mates for 2 of the bedrooms.

So if you have any Irish friends or relatives in the area looking to share please pass along the details, or you/he/she/they can pm me on this board for more info.

Apt was painted yesterday, so as of today (Oct 11) rooms ready to move into. Bedrooms are unfurnished, however, I've practically got most everything else for the pad. It's bright, airy, clean and one block to the #7 train.

Cheers
    :pac:
    Hi powell, I'm moving to NY on 8th November, are there rooms still available? And if so how much?

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 20 tfker

hows all about the gaslight?

• Advertisement
Advertisement