Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new head phones

• 11-10-2011 5:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,055 ✭✭✭✭

i'M LOOKING FOR new new head phone like these http://www.rolandireland.com/products/productdetails.aspx?p=65.

Its for the ipod and hi fi etc. What would be a good replacment.

I find i'v too keep turning the jack till I get sound in both speakers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭007.57

well how much are you looking to spend?

if for ipod and hi-fi then I would recommend the following

- if you like over the ear ones then try Shure SRH440 Pro Closed Back Headphones. fantastic sound, build quality is excellent, and they have the same kind of styling as those popular beats by dres everyones wearing, but the Shure's are not completely over priced and do not feel cheap and wobbly like the beats by dres, if you stick a beats logo on the side nobody will know, I really love the stuff from Shure and highly recommend them

- if your looking for something cheaper then try the Sennheiser HD 202-II Closed Back DJ Headphones or the HD-205 II which are still really well built and have a grand sound quality

go for ones that are the toughest ones as you dont want them to break in a few weeks, sound quality from a good brand like Shure or Sennheiser after you spend over 40-50euro sounds all the same to me. No point spending a ridicolus amount of money on a set of headphones for a ipod or hi fi but dont go for some cheap piece of crap either.

Advertisement