Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SnowPatrol - Button Factory Nov 1st

Options
  • 11-10-2011 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭

SnowPatrol are playing an exclusive acoustic gig for Meteor at The Button Factory on Nov 1st.

Ya can't buy tickets but ya can win them (Meteor customers only) on Meteor's FaceBook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/meteor

guess what, i just won a pair!! :D

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Crap , gonna get onto my friends to enter for me because im on Vodafone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

scudzilla wrote: »
    SnowPatrol are playing an exclusive acoustic gig

In aid of Combat Insomnia* ?

*Not a real charity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Daft_Twat

SnowPatrol are playing an exclusive acoustic gig for Meteor at The Button Factory on Nov 1st.

Ya can't buy tickets but ya can win them (Meteor customers only) on Meteor's FaceBook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/meteor

See you there duuuuuude :), won one pair today xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I managed to get a hold of some tickets to give away on my review blog :) linky for it is in my sig if you fancy winning a pair!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭flas

yeah so won tickets for this(gf wanted to see them), got the email back from meteor saying to confirm im over 18, sent that away and they said they would mail out the tickets, has anyone recieved the tickets yet? still waitin!

• Advertisement

You prob wont get tickets till during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 24 pago48

I just won a pair also YEEEEEHAAAAA

I entered a competition via the Snow Patrol email so fingers crossed :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭1306

Has anyone received their tickets yet that won them with Meteor Mobile on Twitter?? I'm still waiting on mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

I am still looking for a single ticket for this if anyone has one to spare, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

1306 wrote: »
    Has anyone received their tickets yet that won them with Meteor Mobile on Twitter?? I'm still waiting on mine!
    They should be out with you soon enough. Heard they are being sent out today.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 james405

switched between meteor and vodafone on at least 2 occasions! Currently on vodafone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3 frodo999

i was also lucky enough to win a pair... no sign of anything.. so decided to call them as today is the real last working day before half days/sick days tomorow for the bank holiday... currently on hold for ..57 minuets... just wana know what the story is as before we know it its tuesday... gig should be amazing tho.. anyone know how many peoplw are going?

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭ElvisChrist6

Me and my girlfriend won tickets to this too! :D

Just wondering about the Button Factory - I lost my age card last night at my university Halloween Ball, but I'll have my passport and student card... will this be okay, do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭flas

sent of an email wednesday night, got an email back today saying they have been sent out and should be with me soon, which will have to be either friday or tuesday, as i can see the bank holiday causing a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

tickets came this morning and i've just been told i have to work on Tues night so i guess i'll be floggin them :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 violator

I have two tix if anyone interested ??

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭wiilow74

Can anyone use the tickets even if someone else won them ? :) I have a mate who knows someone who won two tickets but can't go so just wondering if i buy them what's the story ? Also how many tickets for this gig ? Tks !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭wiilow74

Also been told that you get two wristbands and just sho them instead of tickets ? Is that correct ? Tks :)))

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

wiilow74 wrote: »
    Also been told that you get two wristbands and just sho them instead of tickets ? Is that correct ? Tks :)))

yeah, wristbands only

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

violator wrote: »
    I have two tix if anyone interested ??

I pm'd you. Do you still have them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

ANy one got 2 tickets :O

Got sorted with a ticket from a very kind person on here, can't wait !

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭1306

Anyone else unbelievably excited for tonight????!!!:D

I cannot wait!! how many people do you think will be at it altogether?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

1306 wrote: »
    Anyone else unbelievably excited for tonight????!!!:D

I cannot wait!! how many people do you think will be at it altogether?

All the wristbands have been used (that i've seen) so it should be full. There was enough interest in it anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭ko4jm6y9iwv2lc

What time are Snow Patrol on?

390232_293949033962473_110477862309592_1094478_682170931_n.jpg

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Was a great gig, really different. Thanks AGAIN Pam !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Aimes77

Would anybody be able to tell me who the lads had with them to sing Set the Fire to the Third Bar at the gig? And also, what was the final song that they performed.
    Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭BOHS

Maria Doyle Kennedy sang with them

Advertisement