Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best websites for notes

• 11-10-2011 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I'm looking for good notes for my Leaving cert subjects. I only know 1 website that has good notes for 2 particular subjects.

Please post the website and wich subject the notes are for.
    These are my subjects:

Physics - studyscience.ie
    Chemistry -studyscience.ie
    Maths - LOOKING FOR NOTES
    Accounting - LOOKING FOR NOTES
    German - LOOKING FOR VOCAB THAT IS SUITABLE FOR LEAVING CERT

The rest are English ( Don't need because I have English Key Notes ) and Irish (Doing Ordinary and fine with Teacher's notes) which I do not require notes.

Thanks Robert

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

I'm looking for good notes for my Leaving cert subjects. I only know 1 website that has good notes for 2 particular subjects.

Please post the website and wich subject the notes are for.
    These are my subjects:

Maths - LOOKING FOR NOTES
    Accounting - LOOKING FOR NOTES
    German - LOOKING FOR VOCAB THAT IS SUITABLE FOR LEAVING CERT

The rest are English ( Don't need because I have English Key Notes ) and Irish (Doing Ordinary and fine with Teacher's notes) which I do not require notes.

Thanks Robert

all the notes you need for accounting or on examinations.ie the marking schemes:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭taylorconor95

studyhub?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 robert12345

studyhub has the notes but they don't make it as simple as possible so that it can be revised easily. I need something like studyscinece.ie. I guess I'll make my own notes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭taylorconor95

they don't make it as simple as possible so that it can be revised easily.

No website will give you something like that!

Do up your own notes, its 1000x better than learning off some website notes that are so condensed they have lost the main points

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭crayon1

Thank you that website looks promising! =)

• Advertisement
Advertisement