Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Drummer Available In Dublin Area.

Options
  • 11-10-2011 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey all,
    Ok, I'm 17 and have been playing drums for almost 4 years. I just started in DCU, and I need to do something to keep me somewhat sane, hence I wanna start / join a melo-death band.
    My influences include Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, Coheed & Cambria, Sonata Arctica etcetera. The only downside is I dont have my drums up here with me, so I'll need to use someone elses, but if that can be overcome, grand!! I can also do small bits on Keyboards, Bass, Clean Vocals and a tiny tiny tiny bit on guitar.
    If you're interested, you know what to do :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 SteveFoley

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 SteveFoley

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 4 metalismyname

hey man my band is in need of a drummer get in touch with me and we will talk on glennho12@hotmail.com or facebook http://www.facebook.com/ThexGrimxReaperx
    :D

facebook wud be the better choice probably
    seing as im never on msn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Romoro

I'm a female vocalist looking to start a band, Influences are Evenscene, Megadeath, System of a down, metallica.. etc.. send me a Pm if your interested. =)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 gav3

hey man my band is searching for a drummer to join the band influences include megadeth, pantera, machine head etc. we are lookin to start giggin as soon as possible. so get back to me if you are interested. Cheers, Gav

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭XBOX employee

Hey dude , my band are currently looking for a drummer . Check us out . Hope you like our stuff .. If your interested let me know http://www.facebook.com/NewAgeExtinction :cool:

Advertisement