Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Revision Book for Chemistry?

Options
  • 11-10-2011 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

What do you think is the best revision book for Chemistry? I have the Revise Wise book for Geography and its well.....sh*t, but my friend said the the Revise Wise Chemistry book is actually very good. Just want some opinions.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Rapid Revision Chemistry is fantastic! :D The only section that's not done too well is Bohr's Theory but you can just use your normal school book for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

The Chemistry Revise Wise is very good, cuts out all unnecessary information and just gives you what you need to know. For Geography get Sue Honan's Exam Skills. It's the best Geo revision book by a long way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

rapid revision is the best! But you have to use it as a supplement to your text book. Also exam edge is really good. I found revise wise crap tbh. I wouldn't go near the less stress one either.

Advertisement