Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook puppy hanging :(

• 11-10-2011 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭

I am not going to put it up as it is sick.But on facebook there is two teens with a puppy hanging dead.How is it still up there??????
    Anyone seen it.
    I wouldnt upset anyone with it.
    I am sure has been reported as has three thousand and something comments.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Just to warn other posters - do NOT link that here.
    You may as well report it again, no harm in doing so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Hopefully the feds have tracked down the picture source and marked the picture author as the next Dexter............

P.s. I havent seen the photo. Just the thoughts are making my skin crawl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Mutz wrote: »
    Hopefully the feds have tracked down the picture source and marked the picture author as the next Dexter............

P.s. I havent seen the photo. Just the thoughts are making my skin crawl

Dont look either,i happened to get shown it and was very annoyed they showed me.:(
    Hopefully they throw the book at them.:mad:

Something else i heard being called for,was puppy farming for meat.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭angie16ab

omg thats disgusting :mad: some people are sick!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Seen it last week on FB. Disgusting. Its 2 lads, barely teenagers grinning and holding what looks like a Jack russell pup up to the camera hanging by its neck on a thin wire.

Im unfortunately getting very immune to this sh!te which i find even more upsetting. The greyhounds in Spain,with the poles in their mouths,from a thread last week still makes me heave.I honestly dont know whats better anymore, to learn more or ignore more?!!!

*huge sigh* :(

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shanao

Far as I know, this happened about three years ago, they were caught but weren't charged as they were minors. I heard that one of them has since been killed in a car crash but dont know how true that is. The pic seems to just turn up every now and again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

anniehoo wrote: »
    Seen it last week on FB. Disgusting. Its 2 lads, barely teenagers grinning and holding what looks like a Jack russell pup up to the camera hanging by its neck on a thin wire.

Im unfortunately getting very immune to this sh!te which i find even more upsetting. The greyhounds in Spain,with the poles in their mouths,from a thread last week still makes me heave.I honestly dont know whats better anymore, to learn more or ignore more?!!!

*huge sigh* :(

Wouldnt ignore it,but rather not see actual picture of the poor creature.:(
    I remember the one they did here back in 80's i believe of the poor dog at the school.There was uproar here and they were caught.
    There needs to be worldwide banning and heavy repercussions and obvious mental and emotional evaluations of people like these.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

I saw it too and couldn't bring myself to share it. I know that when things go viral they can get results but I was sick looking at it on my newsfeed, would hate anyone else having nightmares cos I shared it

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

I haven't seen it and never want to. Some people are sick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

caseyann wrote: »
    I am sure has been reported as has three thousand and something comments.
    Don't assume someone else will report it, do it yourself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement