Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile Roaming

Options
  • 11-10-2011 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

I have tried getting some info from emobile but very unsuccesfull, does anyone know if emobile is bringing out free roaming like all other networks out there?
    we have 3 company phones and we spend a lot of time in uk and its costing us a bomb on the roaming fees. Dont know what to do now, i like the network and all but paying well over 300 quid a month is alot. Dont know whether to jump the ship or wait??

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

Hi Xpro,

There are no immediate plans for this however this may be something we will look at in the near future. Do you have these phone on a business account with ourselves?

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Xpro

Hi Xpro,

There are no immediate plans for this however this may be something we will look at in the near future. Do you have these phone on a business account with ourselves?

-Steve
    Hi, yes it is a business account.
    We were with meteor before and then when we were due an upgrade we got ported over to emobile, but obviously meteor would have been better for us, but they assured us emobile will be better.
    Regards

Xpro wrote: »
    Hi, yes it is a business account.
    We were with meteor before and then when we were due an upgrade we got ported over to emobile, but obviously meteor would have been better for us, but they assured us emobile will be better.
    Regards

Hi Xpro,

Would you like me to arrange a callback for you from our Business Team...? If so drop me a PM with your account details.

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Xpro

Hi Xpro,

Would you like me to arrange a callback for you from our Business Team...? If so drop me a PM with your account details.

-Steve
    pmed thanks

Thanks Xpro,

I'll escalate this now.

-Steve

• Advertisement
Advertisement