Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Individual cake tins (Dublin)

Options
  • 11-10-2011 9:54pm

Does anyone know where I could pick up 6 individual cake tins in Dublin for not a lot of dosh?

I want to make cheesecakes...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Try a TK Maxx - I've been in a few recently and they have sets of small tins (usually 4 in a set).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

If you can't find any then i find that little fairy cake or muffin cases work well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭phormium

Eat a load of beans! I keep all the tins from baked beans etc, remove top and bottom and you have food ring. My tin opener does not leave a sharp edge so that is important, no point cutting the hands off yourself. I use a lot of condensed milk and those tins are particularly good for individual size cakes or desserts.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 workstoomuch

I often use little ramekins to make individual cheesecakes - they work just as well!

I got my le crueset ones in tk maxx but dunnes do a set of 4 for €5 iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

I love le cruset..hinting at Santa to bring me some. I use ramekins for individual things like banoffi they're so handy got 4 in Heatons ages ago for half nothing.
    If looking for mini square type kitchencompliments had some I think but there was more than 4 in it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement