Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas-ish Beers - 26th November - MacTurcaills

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Will they subtly up the price of Red Bull (or non-descrpit energy drink) to compensate for the price of a shot of Jaeger? Either way, I'll have a few shots at that price. Bored of pints of all varieties though, so that is a dangerous situation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Panthro wrote: »
    not 100% sure yet to be honest with ya Hermione*, there is a sesh on in Dundalk I should attend, and I've a mate that will be in Galway that night...but..I do enjoy my Dublin ventures though!:o:pac:

Do it.

Do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Saturday November 12th
    I think if enough of us bully him, it can happen.

Really looking forward to all the tack! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Hmmmm. Money is exceedingly low at the moment. May... have.... to... skip... this...

Saturday November 12th
    but drinks are cheap cheap!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Hmmmm perhaps. There's one cocktail I love (as does everyone else I've introduced it to) but I'm not sure they do it there. Possibly just as well, you could drink it until the cows come home.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Saturday December 3rd
    G-Money wrote: »
    Hmmmm perhaps. There's one cocktail I love (as does everyone else I've introduced it to) but I'm not sure they do it there. Possibly just as well, you could drink it until the cows come home.

tell meee.

i hopes and prays to come to this. i am gonna try hold onto my moneys. pls god. how much money would you say i would need (guestimate obvs)? gonna get a lift up and then get picked up afterward - also what approx time should i suggest i get picked up at. oh and i has no christmas jumper. must leggit to claires accessories (argh) and see can i get a tinsel hairband!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

I'm not a gent ... and I'm more a lurker than a poster here ... but can I come? :o

Saturday December 3rd
    I'm not a gent ... and I'm more a lurker than a poster here ... but can I come? :o

neither am i. also bring food. am hoping i get one of larriannes frency fancies. they are my favourite thing EVAR

Not that you should feel that you have to ask but of course,anyone that chooses to come is more than welcome,male or female,lurker or regular.

:)

• Advertisement

Saturday November 12th
    Not that you should feel that you have to ask but of course,anyone that chooses to come is more than welcome,male or female,lurker or regular.

Agreed.

Couldn't find a friendlier bunch of people. :)

Larianne wrote: »
    Agreed.

Couldn't find a friendlier bunch of people. :)

We are pretty frickin awesome in fairness.
    :pac:

How's Mag's cake coming along?

Saturday November 12th

Well, second trial run has turned out better than the first. THink I'm on to a winner here!!

YEah right. Erm, still waiting on a recipe! He better not be allergic to silver balls!

Saturday December 3rd
    We are pretty frickin awesome in fairness.
    :pac:

no offence to mags, but if there is no fancies, mags can.........

ah i lufs you really mags :)

Saturday December 3rd
    OH. MY. GOD.! SILVER BALLS. i luffs them. as a kid i used to climb on the counter to get the the cupboard where the mother stored them and just ate them :o:p

YEah right. Erm, still waiting on a recipe! He better not be allergic to silver balls![/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I think if enough of us bully him, it can happen.

Really looking forward to all the tack! :D
    Doooooooo it, Panthro!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

I'm not a gent but I invited myself along

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Well, second trial run has turned out better than the first. THink I'm on to a winner here!!

YEah right. Erm, still waiting on a recipe! He better not be allergic to silver balls!

That should be fine I think, better than copper balls anyway. :pac:

Saturday November 12th
    Maguined wrote: »
    That should will be fine I think for sure, better than copper balls anyway. :pac:

;)

Saturday December 3rd
    this is gonna be soooooo fun :) cake and drink and people :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

From what Otis was saying earlier they may just have the same promotions as that messy night I mentioned.

Apparently I was hitting myself in the head with a Guinness sign in the pub. I must be a closet masochist. :o

IMAG0109.jpg

drooling_homer-712749.gif.png

Hard to beat those prices in CC on a Saturday night.Even if the yager is regular price,tree fiddy Guinness is enough for me.

Saturday December 3rd
    gonna be MESSSSSSEEEEY. just checkin tis next SATURDAY we is going ain't it not next friday

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Why is it when I can't drink there's cheap drink??? :mad:

I'm going to Thanksgiving dinner before but will be in sometime :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

I bought sparkly antlers today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I have nothing Christmassy bought to wear yet. Oops!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Hermione* wrote: »
    I have nothing Christmassy bought to wear yet. Oops!

You can be The Grinch then :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I was given a Santa Cluas t-shirt as a present last year, this'll be it's maiden voyage so to speak.

Saturday December 3rd

i'll join ya!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

hdowney wrote: »

i'll join ya!
    I don't have anything particularly Christmasey!

Advertisement