Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas-ish Beers - 26th November - MacTurcaills

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Saturday November 12th
    ^^ yeah. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Love it, bluewolf!

I still haven't acquired anything Christmassy for my outfit :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Saturday December 3rd
    Hermione* wrote: »
    Love it, bluewolf!

I still haven't acquired anything Christmassy for my outfit :eek:

me neither. we can be splitters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

bluewolf wrote: »
    me neither. we can be splitters.

Don't forget me...I have been anti-Christmas in November from the start :pac:

Splinter group enjoying the spirit of November ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Saturday November 12th
    Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Totally forgot about cake!!! :o

Disaster!

I blame the country!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I thought this was tonight so was about to come in sulking about being sick and not being able to go.
    Tomorrow though, there is a small chance I might be well enough to make a cameo

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Saturday December 3rd
    Larianne wrote: »

Disaster!

I blame the country!

i want cake :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Saturday December 3rd
    Sadly won't make this one, would've loved to have met up with some people I met before and meet some new faces, next time hopefully.

Hope ye all have a blast.

And Otis, I expect plenty of abuse for Larianne after that "I was on a farm once" lark. I'll ship up a fine sod of turf to the pub if you need to further emphasise your point.

someone splain pls i is curious
    Good thing you aint coming!! :mad:

:pac:

Can't find me jumper! :(

i has no christmassy. i hopes to get to a claire's accessories tomorrow afternoon and get a christmas hairband or saink.

in other news baring any major problems i am 95% confirmed to be coming to this (already had to fork out money out of this weeks drink budget for car insurance - long story, and damn the car tax due in nov!) but all things being equal i should have about 50/60 squids to get to and from duberlins and drinkies (oh and said hairband). dyall think that'l be enuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Not sure if im gonna be able to make it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Snoopy1 wrote: »

Nooooo :( How come?

• Advertisement

Nooooo :( How come?
    Been up since 5 in work till 7 pm. In really bad form, and I don't really know anyone as I'm not in this forum much.
    Might snap out of bad mood after breakfast (hopefully)

Been up since 5 in work till 7 pm. In really bad form, and I don't really know anyone as I'm not in this forum much.
    Might snap out of bad mood after breakfast (hopefully)

Hey I know no one here and no one knows me, and I'm still planning on rocking up tonight! :) (Please someone talk to me and don't leave me sitting alone in the corner! :o )

Go for a quick power nap at some stage and you'll be grand! Let me know if you want to meet up before or anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Stupid hangover.And Im on the way to work.FML. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Eh Snoopy you know me, as do you chatterpillar!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Pembily wrote: »
    Eh Snoopy you know me, as do you chatterpillar!

It would appear we may have not made a good impression for her.

:(

Saturday December 3rd
    i know no-one! pls god i make it tonite. events are trying to conspire against me :(

It would appear we may have not made a good impression for her.

:(

OK in my defence, I didn't read the whole thread, and when I was looking at who was going, I only looked at who answered the poll for the 26th November and neither of you guys were there!

I didn't see the "any date" option ... :o

I'll buy ya both a pint tonight to make up for it! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Disaster!

I blame the country!

No cake and no jumper? you shouldn't even bother coming in tonight to be honest. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Any Date Is Good For Me
    Maguined wrote: »
    No cake and no jumper? you shouldn't even bother coming in tonight to be honest. :P

What are the chances she pulls a "Mrs. Doyle" on it, and in an unusual move bakes a cake with a jumper inside it??

Ok I'm having such a bad day at work ,
    I am need of a pint .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Saturday December 3rd
    If Newcastle win I dare say that I will be in a veeeeery drunken state screaming into Otis' face saying, "YEAH!! WHO'S THE REAL UNITED NOW???"

;)

That_Guy wrote: »
    If Newcastle win I dare say that I will be in a veeeeery drunken state screaming into Otis' face saying, "YEAH!! WHO'S THE REAL UNITED NOW???"

;)
    Are you coming tonight???? :D

Saturday December 3rd

Aye. Heading to the cinema with a mate before hand. Should be hitting MacTurcaills by about quarter past 8 or so.

Saturday December 3rd
    please please please let me make it to this. i shall post on here my final situation about tea time, so hopefully if i am gonna make it someone will be on there to arrange to meet me so i know someone and whatnot. never been to this public establishment before and never met none of ye before so i am a little ummmm

Saturday December 3rd
    hdowney wrote: »
    please please please let me make it to this. i shall post on here my final situation about tea time, so hopefully if i am gonna make it someone will be on there to arrange to meet me so i know someone and whatnot. never been to this public establishment before and never met none of ye before so i am a little ummmm

I'll PM you my number and I'll meet you beforehand if you'd like. :)

Saturday December 3rd
    I'll PM you my number and I'll meet you beforehand if you'd like. :)

coolies. i shall post on here as soon as i know for deffos that i can come. (id bloody better be able to or i shall be in a FOUL mood)

back soon.

Aye. Heading to the cinema with a mate before hand. Should be hitting MacTurcaills by about quarter past 8 or so.
    Whoop whoop :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I wont be making it tonight afterall folks,bitten sick. I've not cancelled the coke and hookers though, they are on me..literally on me right now, it's hard to type because of them! Anyahoos, enjoy the night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

As they say on Dragon's Den.

I am OUT!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Saturday November 12th
    I can't make it now, me ma's gone into hospital, she'll be alright but I'd be heading up from Kilkenny and wouldn't get to Dublin til 10 and would have to leave again at 12.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Advertisement