Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas-ish Beers - 26th November - MacTurcaills

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Another fun TGC night out is another night out of Dravs sexy dancing making me question my sexuality. :pac:

It was nice meeting you all, old faces and new.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Post-beers drinking has just ended. Now for bed.

It was great to meet y'all, y'hear. Slumber.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

So any gossip? ;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Great seeing everyone last night! When's the christmaschristmas one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Awesome night.

Myself and Hermione* shared a taxi home with a Nigerian taxi driver.I started barking at him early into the journey and he was not best pleased.Spent the rest of the journey apologising to him.Dropped her off and continued homewards still in apology mode.Got to my house,paid him and got out.Tapped on the window and meowed at him.He sped off jabbering about how rude drunk Irish people are.He hates me now.:(

Im ok with it.

Great to see the old faces and some new ones too.

You guys are deadly.
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

You meowed at him! Why exactly??

Beer cat took the wheel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Beercat was interesting. I saw a side of Otis that will haunt me forever :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Beer cat took the wheel.

Lol.
    Damn cat. :D

Bastard cat,makes me look like Im insane.

It does however make me quite disconcerting to randomers which is always good for yuks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

rTGVd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

I am never drinking again !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

If anyone spots snoopy1's antlers keep a hold of them. Last seen in Mcturcaills!! :-)

Can whomever took the photo of the lot of us that wore the horrible Christmas jumpers please pm me the pic. I would love to have a copy of that.

I am still claiming I had the worst jumper, I even got a round of applause from the other group across the bar also wearing horrible jumpers.

Maguined wrote: »
    Can whomever took the photo of the lot of us that wore the horrible Christmas jumpers please pm me the pic. I would love to have a copy of that.

I am still claiming I had the worst jumper, I even got a round of applause from the other group across the bar also wearing horrible jumpers.

That was me took the pic. Using pembily's cam. Think agent smith took a pic too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

fecking hate mayonaisse, mushrooms and gravy :pac:

hehe

Good night last night! many a laugh was had :D

fecking hate mayonaisse, mushrooms and gravy :pac:

hehe

Good night last night! many a laugh was had :D
    I'm starting my own forum for mushroom , mayonnaise and gravy haters !!

Both of you need serious re-education for your tastebuds!! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Awesome night.

Myself and Hermione* shared a taxi home with a Nigerian taxi driver.I started barking at him early into the journey and he was not best pleased.Spent the rest of the journey apologising to him.Dropped her off and continued homewards still in apology mode.Got to my house,paid him and got out.Tapped on the window and meowed at him.He sped off jabbering about how rude drunk Irish people are.He hates me now.:(

Im ok with it.

Great to see the old faces and some new ones too.

You guys are deadly.
    :)
    I thought the taxi driver was going to turf us out of the taxi! He did not enjoy your conversation AT ALL!

Great night. Lovely to see you all again.
    Drinking til 6am, Fewcifur - well impressed! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭johnr1

Great to see some of you again, and to meet some new people, sorry to anyone I didn't get to meet. Had to skip Doyles, so missed Drav's dancing etc, but it was a good night nevertheless. Thread delivers :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Good craic last night, nice meeting you all again and seeing new faces

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

gatecrash wrote: »

That was me took the pic. Using pembily's cam. Think agent smith took a pic too.
    I'll get the pic to you asap :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Saturday December 3rd
    Fantastic night. Drav's dancing made it. :pac:

Pembily wrote: »
    gatecrash wrote: »

I'll get the pic to you asap :)
    Can you send picture to me as well so I have a reminder of my beautiful antlers before I lost them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Saturday November 12th
    Great night. Paying for it now though. :(

I missed beer cat. I feel left out. :cool:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

if no-one objects, i have a copy of the christmasy dressed people i can post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Saturday November 12th
    if no-one objects, i have a copy of the christmasy dressed people i can post :)

I object. Sorry! You could cut me out of it. :pac:

Larianne wrote: »

I missed beer cat. I feel left out. :cool:

Beer cat is awesome,though a bad influence on me.Im sure you will meet him at some stage.
    :pac:

I missed beer cat but I did get barked at and slightly molested by Otis at the end of the night.

• Advertisement

I missed beer cat but I did get barked at and slightly molested by Otis at the end of the night.

Yeah, that happened me too.

Then I was threatened with having my 'arms cut off' along with a few other colourful and equally terrifying eventualities if I don't comply with what was asked of me.

'Dexter Morgan has nothing on me!' was the parting remark I believe.

Gotta love those kind of nights :D

Advertisement