Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas-ish Beers - 26th November - MacTurcaills

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Saturday December 3rd
    I'm not really supposed to be drinking cos I'm training BUT I will... Cos I love you all. YEOW!! Onwards to McTurtles (Turtle Power)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

That_Guy wrote: »
    I'm not really supposed to be drinking cos I'm training BUT I will... Cos I love you all. YEOW!! Onwards to McTurtles (Turtle Power)

Well you can...you know drink in moderation. Gasp I know :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Any Date Is Good For Me
    Well you can...you know drink in moderation. Gasp I know :eek:

When you say moderation, are you saying drink as the mods do? Because them lads can drink!

Also having speed-read the last few pages, Larianne is making cake? Why am I having a vision of the poor woman being sat on the stairs at the end of the night, half a bottle of gin in hand, mascara running, shouting: "I made a f*cking cake tonight.. And not one of you, NOT ONE OF YOU, said thank you!"

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Saturday November 12th
    Eh, I'm a lot tougher than that. I wouldn't be crying. I'd be going up to their faces and scarring the bejaysis outta them, which apparently I do a lot. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Any Date Is Good For Me
    Larianne wrote: »
    Eh, I'm a lot tougher than that. I wouldn't be crying. I'd be going up to their faces and scarring the bejaysis outta them, which apparently I do a lot. :cool:

Didn't frighten me!!

*backs away slowly*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Weapon of choice?

It does take a bit of effort.

Noice.

Saturday November 12th
    Weapon of choice?

It does take a bit of effort.

Noice.

Wasn't sure if it was one 'r' or two. We can go with scarring though. :D

Saturday November 12th
    Challenge accepted! :cool:

Harder than I thought! :cool:

Saturday December 3rd
    This is next week. Excellent. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

btw is someone booking a table/tables for this?

• Advertisement

I reckon I will.We didnt book anywhere the last time and the pub ended up being busier than anticipated so it might not be any harm to reserve an area.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

I reckon I will.We didnt book anywhere the last time and the pub ended up being busier than anticipated so it might not be any harm to reserve an area.
    Sounds a good idea. Due to recent operation I can't stand for long so hopefully it has seats, or poor gate crash will hav to listen to me moaning or carry me :)

Saturday December 3rd
    Snoopy1 wrote: »
    or poor gate crash will hav to listen to me moaning

quagmire_giggity_giggity_goo_RE_Sweet_Victory_DBGT-s433x481-38244-580.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Horrible Christmas jumper has been purchased, they even threw in some horrible Christmas socks for free. I am a bit concerned to it's thickness though, I am going to be sweating buckets. :o

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Saturday November 12th
    Just noticed, I'm up to nothing this Saturday so I might make the short trip from Carlow :) No beers though as I'll have to drive back home that evening :(

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Fook, I forgot to buy a tragic Christmas jumper for this! Will have to look in town.

Hermione* wrote: »
    Fook, I forgot to buy a tragic Christmas jumper for this! Will have to look in town.
    Can I wear antlers or something , a Christmas jumper won't go with my outfit :)

Anything Christmas related is acceptable,the tackier the better!

Okie dokies guys,I have an area reserved for approx 20 to 30 people from about 8.30 onwards booked under the name Adrian.All pints - Guinness,lager,cider etc €3.50 all night,cocktails €4 all night and I got a complimentary finger food platter too.:)

Okie dokies guys,I have an area reserved for approx 20 to 30 people from about 8.30 onwards booked under the name Adrian.All pints - Guinness,lager,cider etc €3.50 all night,cocktails €4 all night and I got a complimentary finger food platter too.
    Cools! :)
    No price for gin and tonic, though, I note! You could should look in that :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Saturday December 3rd

that is quite a good offer. trying to remember where this is again without trekking back to post one!!

Whats place called and where is it?

Eh,do I look like Deirdre Barlow to you love? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Saturday December 3rd
    Eh,do I look like Deirdre Barlow to you love? :pac:

weeeeeeeellllll :D

hdowney wrote: »
    that is quite a good offer.
    Oh they’re good prices, but I don’t drink any of those things. I do, however, drink G&T :pac:
    hdowney wrote: »
    trying to remember where this is again without trekking back to post one!!
    MacTurcail’s :)
    Eh,do I look like Deirdre Barlow to you love?
    Don’t watch Corrie, so don’t understand your reference. But y’know, since you were providing prices of the drinks, it seem to be a bit of an oversight on your part :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Okie dokies guys,I have an area reserved for approx 20 to 30 people from about 8.30 onwards booked under the name Adrian.All pints - Guinness,lager,cider etc €3.50 all night,cocktails €4 all night and I got a complimentary finger food platter too.:)

Oh dear not this crazy deal again, I thought that was only on Fridays? last time they had this they also had shots of Jaeger for 2.50 which resulted in the messiest night I have ever had. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Whaa? 3dollas and 50cents for pints, all night long?!
    (clicks fingers) Gurl yes!
    Jaysus, I could do with manlying up my posts a bit.

Maguined wrote: »
    Oh dear not this crazy deal again, I thought that was only on Fridays? last time they had this they also had shots of Jaeger for 2.50 which resulted in the messiest night I have ever had.
    Yikes, that is crazy cheap! :eek: Lucky for me that I can’t drink Jager!

Are you coming up for the beers, Panthro?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

not 100% sure yet to be honest with ya Hermione*, there is a sesh on in Dundalk I should attend, and I've a mate that will be in Galway that night...but..I do enjoy my Dublin ventures though!:o:pac:

• Advertisement

Maguined wrote: »
    Oh dear not this crazy deal again, I thought that was only on Fridays? last time they had this they also had shots of Jaeger for 2.50 which resulted in the messiest night I have ever had. :o

mother-god-meme-300x224.jpg

Below is from our beers at the end of May,regular price too.
    Yager2.jpg

Liver,please forgive me for what I will inevitably put you through this weekend.

Advertisement