Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video edited with 'Film Director App'

Options
  • 11-10-2011 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I want to share with you guys this video that was produced entirely with an Iphone4 app called Film Director!

It's a great app with many resources to produce a small movies with a vintage touch (or others themes) and also without using even a laptop, just the Iphone4.

I believe that the final result is pretty good, considering the low cost of the app and the use of an Iphone4.

This video was produced to promote a special dj-set (53 minutes long) from Bang da Funk that I have already shared on another other topic. If you are interested in music as well, check it out:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74882088#post74882088

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 dusterd

This question is not related. Just wondering how you got the video up here. I'm a noob here sorry to ask such a dumbass question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Funk_Insider

I couldn't understand exactly what do you mean.

Do you want to know how did I embbeded the youtube video on the thread??
    If that is the question, you can do it on a small 'youtube click-link' on the posting area (not the quick reply area). Ok?

Hope I was helpfull. Cya!

Advertisement