Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes four cheese tortellini

Options
  • 12-10-2011 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

Following the disappearance of Buitoni and their four cheese ravioli I've been searchign for a nice alternative. I found it in Dunnes four cheese tortellini (I hink it was tortellini, dont think it was ravioli, I went through a lot of different ones to find one I liked). The front of the packaging is blue.

Problem is , shortly after I found it, it seems to have dissappeared :mad: Cant find it in Tallaght (the square or kilnamanagh) or Clondalkin Does anyone know if its sold under a different brand or what the story is with the Dunnes pasta ranges? Are they being discontnued or is it a short term thing?

Cheers.

Advertisement