If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic 42" Plasma

Options
  • 12-10-2011 2:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi

I was wondering if you could give me a quote for a 42" Panasonic Plasma and let me know whether or not it is possible to deliver to Kerry (and at what cost).

Specifically I am looking for a G series or above (either last years model or this years). 3D isn't really an issue but I'd consider it if the price was right ;)

Thanks in advance!

Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mkecof

I see on your website you have the TXP42G30 in stock, is the only 42" Panasonic Plasma you have? Also is it possible to order direct from the website?

Cheers.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

mkecof wrote: »
    I see on your website you have the TXP42G30 in stock, is the only 42" Panasonic Plasma you have? Also is it possible to order direct from the website?

Cheers.

Mike,

we dont hold a lot of Pana locally as they are not Saorview certified at present - however if you have a look at the .com site (www.richersounds.com ) you'll see the full range there and we can access any of those for you no problem.

The TXP42G30 is £599.95 / €699.99 and delivery would be £29.95 / €34.99 to the Kingdom - please note that this is a UK spec TV!

Thanks again and give mc a shout if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.