Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sheelin avenue ballybrack.

Options
  • 12-10-2011 7:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

hi folks,friend of mine may be moving to this area.would appreciate any info on the area.thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Sheelin Ave is Part of the fairly large "Courts" estate in Ballybrack, it's a typical council estate, lots of Kids, lively estate you can most people are lovely but like anywhere you can end up beside an asshóle, i'm living beside it for the last 13 years and have had no major problems.

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭blossom180

uch wrote: »
    Sheelin Ave is Part of the fairly large "Courts" estate in Ballybrack, it's a typical council estate, lots of Kids, lively estate you can most people are lovely but like anywhere you can end up beside an asshóle, i'm living beside it for the last 13 years and have had no major problems.
    thanks for your reply,i think the main concern is the laneway beside the house. do you know if the lane way could be a cause for concern at night time.thanks.

Advertisement