Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value restaurants in Dublin City Centre on weekday?

Options
  • 12-10-2011 8:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

What are the best places to eat - reasonably cheaply - in Dublin on a Thursday night? I know Green Nineteen on Camden Street is pretty good value - most of the meals are around €10. Anyone have any other suggestions for City Centre? Any good early bird menus?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Joey123

What are the best places to eat - reasonably cheaply - in Dublin on a Thursday night? I know Green Nineteen on Camden Street is pretty good value - most of the meals are around €10. Anyone have any other suggestions for City Centre? Any good early bird menus?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Dublin City

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Do a search in this forum, there are loads of threads on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭spoofilyj

There's loads of deals to be had early enough in the evening with earlybirds etc.
    Plus one for Green 19 its yum!
    The Cornstone on Dame street does a really good earlybird I think its 25 euro for three course meal.
    Yammamori on Georges Stret is cheap if you get in before Seven I think but doubles in price after that...

Advertisement