Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which travel system to get???

Options
  • 12-10-2011 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

We're 21 weeks and starting to look at travel systems the one that is standing out is the baby jogger city select, it's our first child but will hopefully have a second within 2 years of the first so to save us buying one buggy now and having to change later we think this is the best suited.
    We don't like the side by side ones because we will be using it as a single for a year or two, anyone with any pros or cons,
    Also if you have the baby jogger where did you buy it? We're looking at bella baby dundrum as they do a fitting service as well.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭mrsberries

Hi there and congrats! I got a Phil & Teds Vibe and I love it. Bought it for the same reason although I hope Im not jinxing things :D

I was confused too so luckily a friend lent me her Quinny Buzz to try out. Used it for the first 3 months until I kinda knew what I was looking for in a buggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭foxinsocks

I've bought a baby jogger city mini from bella baby, can't fault their service, they did an excellent job. The buggy itself is brilliant (although I havent used it with a baby in yet!). I LOVE the instant fold action on the mini. I live in Monaghan, and Bella Baby delivered for no extra charge.

Mothercare did have the same buggy on sale for about a tenner cheaper, about a week after I bought from Bella though. but that's always the way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭doubletrouble?

hi captain firstly congrats. you can try this thread on double recommendations.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056375394.
    the other half is 26 weeks pregnant with twins. we had a look at the city select in bella baby. found them good to deal with. we did have our hearts set on the city select but now it looks like we've going with the bugaboo donkey. the wife tried out both and found the donkey much easier to control,also she had a few concerns with the bottom carry cot but as i 've said it's twins we're buying for. i suppose the only real advice i can give is to test drive a few different types of buggies ( fig of speech).

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I deal with a double buggy every day and tried out the Donkey and found it awful to push and manoeuvre. If felt like a bus!
    The i-candys are worth a look too.
    We have the Out n' About double so it is not suitable as a single.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 jenna4

speaking of the icandy does anyone have any experience of the icandy cherry

• Advertisement
Advertisement