Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Dog Found 11th Oct - Sandy Road

Options
  • 12-10-2011 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

A friend of mine found a small dog wandering around Sandy Road yesterday evening. It had no collar but it looks healthy, clean-ish and seems friendly. It's a male and looks kind of like a larger version of a Yorkshire Terrier. I'd say it's about 1 year old. It's not neutered (as far as I can tell). I'll add a photo later if possible. Please PM me if you think it's yours or if you know who might own it or want to give it a good home.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Meemars

Sounds like it could be the same little dog I came across on Sunday in Castlelawn. Was walking my own dog, and a little reddish terrier type pup came up to us to say hello. He is a very friendly and cute little guy, but no collar. I asked in a house nearby, and the woman there said she had met him in the field up the road with her dog (Dyke Road, maybe?) and I think he must have followed her back. I walked on and the little guy seemed happy to stick around that area, so I left him to it, thinking he knew where he was.
    Maybe check with GSPCA or the Gardai to see if anyone has reported him lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Posts in here too.
    Add pics if you can.

Advertisement