Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making Gaming Videos For Youtube

• 12-10-2011 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hello people,

Is there anyone out there that is interested in joining a small community of gamers that meet up regularly and record their sessions for our youtube channel?

You can check out some of our footage on youtube, username is shotgunmeetface.

Enjoy the footage and PM me if you are interested in joining in on our crazy sessions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

What game types do you record?

Where are you based?

And can you provide a link to your channel?

All these things will make it easier to help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭TheTacticsGuy

Different games, for example: Gears 3, COD Zombies, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, Resident Evil, Rage, etc

Currently there are 2 of us and we are both based in Limerick.

Our channel: http://www.youtube.com/shotgunmeetface

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I really like the structure of the playlists. Well done for organising them so well

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭TheTacticsGuy

Thanks.

We will be doing more organising soon.

The other member of SGMF will probably cover some PS3 games too.

Hopefully we will be able to cover all popular games and include some cool/funny footage aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭canister94

ya i would be interested drop us an invite on xbox gt eptic topspinz

• Advertisement
Advertisement