Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suspicious White Van in Kilcock Area

Options
  • 12-10-2011 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Heads up on a white van with the occupants acting very strange. When ever a vehicle passed by it the two occupants ducked down so as not to be seen. This was around 11 o'clock at night and then they left. But came back again around 01.30. Same thing but this time the gardai were contacted and the two were questioned.
    Please be aware of any suspect vehicle that is out of place....

Bull76

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Have a reg?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Bull76

Hi Folks,

On the reg afraid not other than LK, I'll have to ask herself when she's back. Also another house was broken into and the car was taken.
    This happened to me about 5 months ago. Seriously need to be more aware. Kilcock is been targeted like every where else. If we're more vigilante then it should help and reduce these events. Time to pay attention to what is parked up in your area and for how long...

If it looks odd then contact the gardai.

Last night gardai were contacted when the van was first observed. I can say that 2 garda cars and an umarked car arrived last night when it was phoned in for the second time. So it pays to be observated.

Big thanks to the local gardai on and off duty.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭paul71

This is an ongoing issue, my parents are on the Kilcock/Summerhill road. There have been several vans and cars driving in and out of houses in the area, and watching houses from the road.

The Guards in Kilcock are aware of it and I would suggest anybody seeing anything should take a photo of the cars and vans involved. Make sure these filth know that they are being watched, while they are watching houses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭granturismo

There was a spate of bikes and tools taken from back gardens and sheds a few weeks ago in Maynooth and Sallins, some around 3am.

Another gang breaking into houses in Naas, Celbridge and Sallins to get car keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

saw a white van around leixlip yesterday...UK plate, guy was making sure his face wasnt seen.

Heard cars around the area are having their catalytic converters stolen for the platinum. 2 or 3 cars had them stolen from Intels car park

• Advertisement
Advertisement