Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on sourcing markets

Options
  • 12-10-2011 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Im wondering does anyone have experience with sourcing markets and car boot sales to go to in your general region.
    Basically I would love to know as many possible options for the Munster/South Connacht/and west Leinster.
    Ive been on this site and its not bad, but it definitely leaves out some that Im already aware of which makes me feel that I could potentially be missing some more.
    http://www.eventsmarketsireland.com/home/

I was thinking of just going to the county forums on boards and asking.
    What do you think?

Its just so far its all word of mouth, someone mentioning one to me and me making note of it.

Basically Im looking to try and sell my product mid week and make a living out of it before eventually start attempting to approach shops.

Any help would be great thanks.

Advertisement