Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs for 18-19 age group

Options
  • 12-10-2011 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Any suggestions for pubs in the city that would be suitable for 18 & 19 year old people heading to the city for the weekend

Wondering are the pubs such as The Bailey, Reardons, Washington Inn, The Bailey over 21's

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

in my 30s so could be well wrong but would have, with exception of Reardons, thought they were all pubs for your age group.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Limerick91 wrote: »
    Any suggestions for pubs in the city that would be suitable for 18 & 19 year old people heading to the city for the weekend

Wondering are the pubs such as The Bailey, Reardons, Washington Inn, The Bailey over 21's

Thanks

Depends what kind of music you're into -

Metal : Fred Zepplins
    Indie/Charts : The Brog
    Dance Music : the Catwalk (full of scummers)
    Also the mardyke is usually busy.

Besides that , upstairs in counihans is popular , the mutton lane can be a very mixed crowd.

It's been a while since I was 19 :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

Limerick91 wrote: »

Thanks
    bailey and reardons won't leave yee in on the weekend unless you're really hot girls. the wash may leave you in, i don't think i was rejected at that age. the brog, preachers, door 51 are all 18's. if the old oak isn't too busy they'll leave you in

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Limerick91

Thanks for the replies, I had to laugh at some of them as I am a male in my late 30s.

My neighbour wanted the information for her daughter and a few friends who are heading to Cork this weekend.

Advertisement