Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titan Quest + Immortal Throne

Options
  • 12-10-2011 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

Just an FYI

Titan Quest Gold edition on Steam for €2.50 might satisfy someones Diablo craving for awhile :p
    http://store.steampowered.com/sub/402/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

A fun game, Well worth the small price but its no diablo:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Even at this tiny price I don't know if I could recommend it. It's a bit of a snoozefest.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭kev_like

Saw this game for 2.50 last night, imo it isn't even worth that ;p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

kev_like wrote: »
    Saw this game for 2.50 last night, imo it isn't even worth that ;p
    I think I bought the package for 10 EUR and I've put in countless hours in it so far (finished the game once, 1/10th on second play through). It is Dialboesque in the layout, the quest type etc. but instead of hell/heaven you're with ancient Greece.

Not saying it is a Diablo quality game but game mechanics are closed and honestly at 2.50 EUR even with 1h of play it is cheaper the going to the movies.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

Is the multiplayer anygood? the reason i got this is to play it with a few friends

• Advertisement
Advertisement