Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 12 Online Pass.. fecked

Options
  • 12-10-2011 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

Ok so I just tried to play some multiplay games there on Fifa 12, went through and entered my online pass no problem, it accepted and went through acouple of screens, don't really remember what they were. But anyhow, after that happened it threw me straight back to the screen where it asks you to enter your online pass, or 'no thanks', or take a trial etc..

So yeah basically now Fifa 12 doesn't think I have an online pass and if I try and enter it again it says its invalid. If I go in to my transaction management for my ps account it shows it's loaded in there OK with my code, so it went through, but wtf?

Anyone else experienced this? I tried EA online help and the script monkey there came back with 'Unfortunately I need to inform you that this is a temporary and the known issue,our EA technical persons are still working on it,sooner it will get resolved and you will be able to play the game.till then please cooperate ,your cooperation is highly appreciable.' Which isn't much help at all.

Hopefully one of ye experienced this and can tell me what to try to fix it :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

Happened to me far too much last year and again this year, you have to redownload the pass in the store even though you already have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Ah right. I just checked there and it's not in my download list - even though it's in my transaction history so the transaction went through, but I've no download.

Stumped. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Keith186

Why do EA have to be so ghey with online passes?

They say it's because used games don't make developers money and they need money to make the servers work but then, if you look at the thread above the servers don't even work for a lot of people!

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Finally, after 4 goes, found someone on EA live support that actually bothered to help.

Got myself a new code and actually downloaded the online pass thing this time :D

Advertisement