Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Half and Half Milk/Cream

Options
  • 12-10-2011 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

Hey, sorry if the Dublin forum has one of those " I need X " threads,

But does anyone know if I can find cartons of Half and Half milk, like they have in the states for putting in coffee ??

When I was over their I got slightly fond of it and would love some to have in the office !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

GO_Bear wrote: »
    Hey, sorry if the Dublin forum has one of those " I need X " threads,

But does anyone know if I can find cartons of Half and Half milk, like they have in the states for putting in coffee ??

When I was over their I got slightly fond of it and would love some to have in the office !

+1 to this, I'd love to know also. Made the coffee taste fantastic!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

could you not just get a pint of cream and a pint of milk and mix them together:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

irishbird wrote: »
    could you not just get a pint of cream and a pint of milk and mix them together:confused:

128759782319276517.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

You could try Fallon & Byrnes or Donnybrook Fair maybe. I haven't seen it there but I have never looked either. I'd say, though, if anywhere in Dublin is likely to have it, it's them.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Ah great idea thanks, I will be in F&B tomorrow drinking wine so that if perfect !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

GO_Bear wrote: »
    Ah great idea thanks, I will be in F&B tomorrow drinking wine so that if perfect !

Let me know! I'll check DF also.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Not to get your hopes up, but I'm pretty sure I saw it in Fallon and Byrne.

Advertisement