Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found a phone directory

Options
  • 12-10-2011 2:05pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

I picked up a phone directory lying on the path/grass around here. Is there somewhere I can send this to? Freepost...or shall I put it in the green bin? Obviously it's a mystery as to how it ended up there. It's still in its plastic wrapping, though this is torn. Directories were delivered around the area last week, but this was out on the bypass, not exactly at someone's front door.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

Hello,

I picked up a phone directory lying on the path/grass around here. Is there somewhere I can send this to? Freepost...or shall I put it in the green bin? Obviously it's a mystery as to how it ended up there. It's still in its plastic wrapping, though this is torn. Directories were delivered around the area last week, but this was out on the bypass, not exactly at someone's front door.

are you drunk or something :confused: throw it in the green bin...

Advertisement