Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem With EA Servers

• 12-10-2011 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hey, I've been playing Fifa 12 online and I keep noticing that every time I play eventually a notice comes up saying I was signed out of the EA Servers. This happens during games and all, with is decreasing my DNF meter. It says my Firewall is moderate when I log in, does that have anything to do with it? My internet is grand, so I don't think that is the problem, or are the EA servers just crap (doubt it). Any advice on the matter would be greatly appreciated, Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Sorry Bud, it is not EA servers that is the problem with you keep geting log out of the EA Connection when you are playing games online,,

Why is this you are asking ? Well first off the only time the servers kick in is when you are joining a match, once you are in the Match your connection now becomes a P2P connection.

you are sharing host with your self and the guy you are playing agaisnt something like what COD does one person host the game off their Connection which lowers the risk of a server crashing..

so it comes down to your BB,, have you got an open NAT or a 2NAT to get an open NAT setting go into your Router and click on a Setting called DMZ and type in your PS3 IP address and apply which will allow your PS3 to send & recive all types of DATA, which the fire wall would normaly block

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭MaidenSlayer

Just changed it there, cheers man hopefully this should do the trick!

Advertisement