Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd hand furniture buyer Dunshaughlin

Options
  • 12-10-2011 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,633 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Need some help here. I am looking to change the suite of furniture in my home and I heard that there is a place in Dunshaughlin that will purchase 2nd hand furniture. Would anyone have any information on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

No idea about that but I advertised mine cheaply online on adverts.ie and donedeal.ie and had it sold in 3 hours, made sure to put up plenty of pictures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Just The One

Floppybits wrote: »
    Hi,

Need some help here. I am looking to change the suite of furniture in my home and I heard that there is a place in Dunshaughlin that will purchase 2nd hand furniture. Would anyone have any information on this?

Could be McDonald's. They have anik nak shop on the main opposite the entrance to Lawless's hardware. Also, if you drive out the main road towards the County Club you will see a sign for sofas etc... it is the right hand turn the dunshaughlin side of the county club as you head for Dublin

Advertisement