Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obtaining transcripts of results

Options
  • 12-10-2011 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

Graduated a couple of years ago but need a copy of all my exam transcripts for a job.

Who should I contact in DIT (person/office) regarding this? Looked at the contacts on the DIT website but there seems to be a never-ending list of email addresses in there!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭leggit

irishmover wrote: »

*** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PAGE IS FOR TRANSCRIPTS FOR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND BUILT ENVIRONMENT STUDENTS IN BOLTON STREET ONLY***

Probably should have mentioned it was for a business course. Anyway, I used the email on the page Neil_18 gave me and I've sorted it out.

Thanks for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

leggit wrote: »
    *** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PAGE IS FOR TRANSCRIPTS FOR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND BUILT ENVIRONMENT STUDENTS IN BOLTON STREET ONLY***

Probably should have mentioned it was for a business course. Anyway, I used the email on the page Neil_18 gave me and I've sorted it out.

Thanks for the help.

Glad you're sorted, I'm sure plenty of people will find use from this thread too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

irishmover wrote: »
    leggit wrote: »

Thanks for the help.

Glad you're sorted, I'm sure plenty of people will find use from this thread too.
    Definitely. and if someone was to put a post in the definitive guide thread, people might find it even easier!

Hint hint, nudge nudge!

• Advertisement
Advertisement