Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Starved for Acting Play Reading Group

• 12-10-2011 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

New in town and out of work actor seeks other theatre artists (actors/singers/storytellers/writers/directors/whatever you like to call yourself) and theatre enthusiasts who'd be interested in starting up a play reading group.

I'm open to reading classical, contemporary, and new work plays and am thinking that finding a nice cafe to read in would be a good place to start out. Once sufficient interest is drummed up, we can pitch in to rent studio space or the like.

If you're interested, post your interest here or email starvedforactingprg@gmail.com and I'll be in touch. At this time, I'm just looking to see who else would be interested in reading plays...out loud...for fun. Once there's some interest, I'll get organizing!

Thanks!

Carmina

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭inisboffin

CarminaB wrote: »
    New in town and out of work actor seeks other theatre artists (actors/singers/storytellers/writers/directors/whatever you like to call yourself) and theatre enthusiasts who'd be interested in starting up a play reading group.

I'm open to reading classical, contemporary, and new work plays and am thinking that finding a nice cafe to read in would be a good place to start out. Once sufficient interest is drummed up, we can pitch in to rent studio space or the like.

If you're interested, post your interest here or email starvedforactingprg@gmail.com and I'll be in touch. At this time, I'm just looking to see who else would be interested in reading plays...out loud...for fun. Once there's some interest, I'll get organizing!

Thanks!

Carmina

Which town Carmina? Do you mean Dublin? Don't forget this is a national/international site ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CarminaB

Woopsies!

Thanks for the heads up!

I'm new in town and new to forum-ing...

It is indeed in Dublin that I'm looking to set this up.

Cheers
    Carmina

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lulubee

I'm interested. Sounds good. Will mail you.
    :)

Advertisement