Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster.co.uk

Options
  • 12-10-2011 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Heading over to London next month and I've been trying to book tickets for a show through ticketmaster.co.uk but my order's not going through. does anyone know why this is? has anyone else here had issues with their website? is there some problem with ordering tickets outside of uk?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,678 ✭✭✭bren2001

whiterob81 wrote: »
    Heading over to London next month and I've been trying to book tickets for a show through ticketmaster.co.uk but my order's not going through. does anyone know why this is? has anyone else here had issues with their website? is there some problem with ordering tickets outside of uk?

Never had a problem. It doesn't take laser. Apart from that its the exact same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

You could try seetickets.co.uk , ticketmaster don't seem to have as much of a monopoly for gigs over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

Try looking for the show on ticketmaster.ie site instead. I booked tickets for the O2 in London using the Irish site before.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

Thanks for the replies. I'll give seetickets a go later. not having any joy with ticketmaster.ie either.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

What's the show?

• Advertisement

It's the Lion King. It's allowing me to pick out the seats and all but for some reason it's not putting the payment through. My wife is having the same trouble with her card. there's no money owed on either so there's no trouble with that. and i've tried it from a few different pcs. thinking it might just be a problem with the website itself

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

Ahh ok, was going to have a go and see if there was anything obvious, but if it's the payment, it's probably something wrong.

There's usually loads of different places that sell tickets for West End shows, so I'm sure you can find somewhere. The Lyceum site links to this one.

Saw it a few years back, great show. Wasn't too pushed in the first place, but my then GF wanted to go and I loved it. Not seen many musicals, but it's the most spectacular I have seen.

Thanks Mick, I'll give that a go over the weekend.

Advertisement