Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redevelopment of Temple Bar Area

Options
  • 12-10-2011 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,
    I'm currently doing research on the redevelopment of the Temple Bar area during the 90's but I'm unable to locate details regarding the development of Parliament Street, Dublin. Does anyone know what the Paramount Hotel building was used for, prior to 1999? Would anyone have any photos of Parliament street in the 90's preferably mid 90's? Where there any other developments that took effect on the street during this time?

Many Thanks,

Jammoo

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

Dunno about parliament st but heree's a nice pic of crown alley with the Central Bank being built in the background.

309059.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I really don't know why you would bump up a 3 year old thread... When you could have just posted this in the Historical pictures thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement