Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Has Martin McGuinness Ever Done For The Republic of Ireland?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Pat D. Almighty

be guess what,
    i can see your english so good :rolleyes:

jaysis...what are you? did you just fall out of the beano?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

maccored wrote: »
    Sounds to me that you cant tell the difference between hearsay and facts.

What facts are there?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

at least my head not buried in the sand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

.....about 100 yards from the rest of you along with the rest of the ridiculously-named "disappeared" (i.e. murdered and dumped like garbage on the whim of a bunch of thugs)

How is my head buried in the sand. I am not an IRA supporter, nor have I ever been. I'm just calling your bluff. Your ignorance is disgusting.

• Advertisement

How is my head buried in the sand. I am not an IRA supporter, nor have I ever been. I'm just calling your bluff. Your ignorance is disgusting.

when you can post without petty remarks
    I don't know if your sf or not,your post defo suggest otherwise
    i don'y believe any sf supporters any including sf posters

when you can post without petty remarks
    I don't know if your sf or not,your post defo suggest otherwise
    i don'y believe any sf supporters any including sf posters

Petty? I suggest you take a look at your posts yourself before you accuse anyone of being petty. As for you not believing any Sinn Fein supporters including Sinn Fein 'posters', that just shows an ignorant intolerance based on political bias.
    It's quite sad that we still have people like you, Eoghan Harris and the rest of the revisionist circus in town.

Petty? I suggest you take a look at your posts yourself before you accuse anyone of being petty. As for you not believing any Sinn Fein supporters including Sinn Fein 'posters', that just shows an ignorant intolerance based on political bias.
    It's quite sad that we still have people like you, Eoghan Harris and the rest of the revisionist circus in town.

This type of sf propaganda might work in north but not in south,
    when sf supporters can't get there fascist view across ,they get petty
    when you stop with petty ,you get a response

This type of sf propaganda might work in north but not in south,
    when sf supporters can't get there fascist view across ,they get petty
    when you stop with petty ,you get a response

What propaganda? What are you talking about?

What propaganda? What are you talking about?

sinn fein propaganda that all sf party and supporters put out,its much the same in all threads,when sf don't agree,then sf supporters ,even sf party on boards revert back in time before 1930's
    when asked to show proof that marty mcguinness i has left PIRA membership and show when in official
    mc guinness to tell where PIRA killers of Paddy Kelly of Irish defense forces and who they are,I'm sure he either know's or can find out
    there few other questions ,but this be good start
    but we all know sf club will not do this or maybe ?

• Advertisement

sinn fein propaganda that all sf party and supporters put out,its much the same in all threads,when sf don't agree,then sf supporters ,even sf party on boards revert back in time before 1930's
    when asked to show proof that marty mcguinness i has left PIRA membership and show when in official
    mc guinness to tell where PIRA killers of Paddy Kelly of Irish defense forces and who they are,I'm sure he either know's or can find out

That has nothing to do with what I posted when I called you ignorant. Propaganda is a word extremists use when they don't agree with something. It's certainly not a word that I'd use.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

K-9 wrote: »
    What facts are there?

Precisely. There arent any facts to say mmg is lying, so instead you rely on hearsay. Im glad you asked that question.

That has nothing to do with what I posted when I called you ignorant. Propaganda is a word extremists use when they don't agree with something. It's certainly not a word that I'd use.

you call a lot of non mcguinness posters ignorant , but your posts are petty and childish ,but what can you do

you call a lot of non mcguinness posters ignorant , but your posts are petty and childish ,but what can you do

I don't call "a lot of non mcguinness posters ignorant". Another lie. I just call ignorance when I see it. Less of your handbagging please.

and I also see your good at not answering what i asked you few times ,so you come back with petty response

I don't call "a lot of non mcguinness posters ignorant". Another lie. I just call ignorance when I see it. Less of your handbagging please.

check your posts and see how constructive you been

and I also see your good at not answering what i asked you few times ,so you come back with petty response

I've answered every question. You may not like the answer I give you, but that's your problem. You're entitled to dictate the questions, but you are certainly not entitled to dictate the answers. Anyway, what is your question. Try me again. Politics is petty my friend. If you don't like it, go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭blahfckingblah

OK this is getting more than irritating now just because someone has an opinion that differs to yours it doesn't make it "sf propaganda" or "petty". some people here are doing their best to answer your barely readable posts, a lot of the time you do display ignorance he was right to point that out. I can find good and bad points about every party in this country but you completely ignore any positive aspect of sinn fein. I didn't even mind you asking me if i backed Martin McGuinness where many people would have.

I've answered every question. You may not like the answer I give you, but that's your problem. You're entitled to dictate the questions, but you are certainly not entitled to dictate the answers. Anyway, what is your question. Try me again. Politics is petty my friend. If you don't like it, go away.

not you friend ,for sure
    Why doesn't marty mcguinness show proof as in official PIRA/sf document showing when mcguinness was member of PIRA and when he was to have Left PIRA membership.

OK this is getting more than irritating now just because someone has an opinion that differs to yours it doesn't make it "sf propaganda" or "petty". some people here are doing their best to answer your barely readable posts, a lot of the time you do display ignorance he was right to point that out. I can find good and bad points about every party in this country but you completely ignore any positive aspect of sinn fein. I didn't even mind you asking me if i backed Martin McGuinness where many people would have.

When he answers which he hasn't yet

• Advertisement

when who answers what?

not you friend ,for sure
    Why doesn't marty mcguinness show proof as in official PIRA/sf document showing when mcguinness was member of PIRA and when he was to have Left PIRA membership.

I've already answered that question. Search back through my posts if you're that adamant on getting an answer from me.

when who answers what?

Don't even bother responding to him. He's a troll with little or no substances and seems to be suffering, god bless him, for a learning disability. I'm all for equal opportunity and as someone with a learning disability myself, I sure hope he gets the treatment and support he needs.
    Other than that, I don't think it's safe to let him post messages on a public internet forum, especially messages relating to such sensitive issues.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

What are you on about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭hangon

Why do cheap 'Shots' always get so much thanks?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=74893785&postcount=3

honestly thread after thread about the Election refuse to recognise that it was the oppression of the Catholics in the six Counties that started it.
    if there was no breach of civil rights people had no reason to complain,so when injustice and cause's of violence are the root cause of a problem at least let that fact be included.
    it began as a justified Civil rights movement not a wish to murder or be murdered.
    If the Civil rights movement was not met with violence in 1968,but instead was met with negotiation the 'Troubles' could easily have been avoided. when the demands for democratic fairness were refused should the oppressed minority have just lay down and say OK?

hangon wrote: »
    Why do cheap 'Shots' always get so much thanks?

Why are factual statements viewed by some as "cheap shots" ?

P.S. At least they're only verbal shots, I guess - that's progress, coming from SF / IRA.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

maccored wrote: »
    Precisely. There arent any facts to say mmg is lying, so instead you rely on hearsay. Im glad you asked that question.

We've a politicians word, that's the facts!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭hangon

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    because so many live in a world were they either do not know the full cause's of the IRA as an organisation,MrMac was created by injustice,bloody Sunday and Internment without trial as was the entire Pro IRA.
    like it or not many People would have taken up arms in the same situation.
    P.S. At least they're only verbal shots, I guess - that's progress, coming from SF / IRA.

So we should ignore the "Shots" by those who either pledge allegiance to the Crown or worked directly for the crown?
    the 'troubles' were an accident waiting to happen,i repeat if the Civil rights marchers including John Hume had been listened to it could have been avoided.
    when it became violent many posts read as if it started with the IRA,facts are it did not.

Liam Byrne wrote: »

ohhhh straight back in with a cheap shot. Well played.
    there is no "sf/ira"

• Advertisement

because so many live in a world were they either do not know the full cause's of the IRA as an organisation,MrMac was created by injustice,bloody Sunday and Internment without trial as was the entire Pro IRA.
    like it or not many People would have taken up arms in the same situation.

"Taken up arms" against those attacking them - maybe. I wouldn't condemn anyone for doing that.

But that's not what the IRA did.
    So we should ignore the "Shots" by those who either pledge allegiance to the Crown or worked directly for the crown?

Ah yes, isn't it inevitable that people make up statments like the above every single time.

Show me where I said ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY to that effect

You can't - because I didn't.

The fact is that the Crown isn't running for election. If they were, I'd point at Iraq and a lot of other atrocities. But whatever about the general point, lying about the fact that the above has been said or alluded to is pathetic and indicative of the blinkered siege mindset.

the 'troubles' were an accident waiting to happen,i repeat if the Civil rights marchers including John Hume had been listened to it could have been avoided.

Absolutely. I agree 100%. If the people of the North followed Hume and didn't - like McGuinness and others - join a murder organisation then hundreds of innocent people would still be alive and we wouldn't have the justified contempt of their actions.
    when it became violent many posts read as if it started with the IRA,facts are it did not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement