Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friendly Pub in Dundrum

Options
  • 12-10-2011 4:06pm

Have the honour of bagholding at Dundrum on Saturday with the girlfriend and trying not to look too bored. Can anyone recommend where I can see the Man U vs Liverpool game in Dundrum? Quiet-ish and maybe some good pub grub.

Any help much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I think you're in the wrong forum, but Winters bar beside Dundrum town center can be good(the only pub I can think of actually in Dudrum). Try making a forum in the South Dublin forum and you should get more replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 stormcloud

Winters pub is a part of the complex and does grub and is decent enough not sure about how quiet it is. Would say thats your best bet.

Otherwise there is Ryans - The Dundrum House, The Eagle or Ruairi Maguire.
    All of them would be quiet but the Eagle does not do any food. Not sure of the food in Ryans, think its just sandwiches. Ruairi Maguire's says it does organic food but never had any of it.

Those would be the closest pub. The Goat would be the best for sport and grub but is about a 10 to 15 min walk away

Advertisement