Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does VHI cover you for?

Options
  • 12-10-2011 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

I'm 16, and I'm covered under my parents VHI under some parent and child plan in I think Plan B which is private. I'm just wondering how it all works? If I needed to go to hospital, or have surgery or something, everything would be paid for by VHI if I went to a public hospital like St. James or Tallaght wouldn't it? What if I went for the same sort of operation in a private hospital like The Hermitage or The Beacon? What would I be covered for there if I went in for surgery? I always thought if you had private healthcare you could go to a private hospital and you were covered or do you have to pay? I had a few check ups before in the Beacon before which cost like €100 each time, but is that about the extent of what you have to pay or how does it work? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

All your question can be answered on the VHI website.

Advertisement