Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin: Engraved MP3

• 12-10-2011 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi all,

I'm about to buy a COWON J3 as a gift for someone and I'm looking for somewhere in the Dublin area that can engrave something on it.

There is a thing strip of metal at the bottom and the back is made of a hard plastic so I guess the message could go in either of these places.

31_P_1288381059729.jpg

I know that Apple offer an engraving service but I have no interest in any of their products. Curiosity actually got the better of me and I checked the apple website, turns out that they wouldn't even have been able to fit the message on it anyway.

Any ideas?

Comments

Advertisement